Non Profit Council
Mission Statement: To provide a platform for non-profit organizations to build strategic partnerships within our community in order to promote win-win synergies.
Who: The Non-Profit Council (NPC), is exclusively for Delray Chamber members! Those who attend council meetings include non-profit organizations from the Delray Beach area and surrounding communities. For-profit businesses also attend on occasion for a minimal fee.
What: NPC promotes strengthening non-profit organizations by connecting each other to create partnerships. At the monthly networking luncheons, each non-profit is given time to make a one (1) minute commercial to fellow members. For-profit sponsors cover the cost of the monthly lunch and in return, have 15 minutes to speak to the group about their business or product. (Sponsorship Form available below)
- Enjoy all basic membership benefits of the GDBCC.
- Event opportunities, Chamber partnerships, public awareness, fundraising opportunities (ie. “Seek In the City Scavenger Hunt”).
- Luminary Gala Award is presented to Non-Profit Member of the Year
- NPC membership provides possibilities of finding new donors through businesses and events affiliated with our Chamber (ie. Chairman’s Club partnership, corporate donations).
- Monthly complimentary lunch during meetings while meeting fellow non-profit members
- Online marketing and Social Media opportunities (ie. Chamber’s Facebook page, and Member-to-Member weekly e-mails).
- Opportunities such as a NPC Mini-Directory, Volunteer Delray / Non-Profit Expo and more!
When: NPC meets the 1st Tuesday of every month (starting September 2012; previously 3rd Tuesday), except for July & December, 11:30am - 1pm. Arrive 11:30am - 12pm to network, grab lunch, 12pm meeting begins.
Where: Various locations around the Delray Beach community or at the Chamber, in the upstairs conference room.
How: Simple. Join The Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce as a Non-Profit Organization!
Download the Sponsorship Application for a great marketing opportunity (under Related Documents on this page) as well as this overview.
Non-Profit Council Contacts
Candace Rojas, Co-Chair Kelly Kerr, Co-Chair
Karen Krumholtz, Community Outreach Chair Lynn Van Lenten, Chamber Liaison / Membership Relations
JOIN NOW! Contact:
Kim Bentkover, Membership Director
(561) 278-0424 ext 21, firstname.lastname@example.org